Ridgeland Rd - 37 acres - Jackson County
37 acres of land for sale in Jackson County, Ohio. Are you looking for a getaway or a hunting property? Most of the hard work has been done to establish a small cabin on this property. The cabin itself needs finished out on the inside but there is county water and a septic system in place. There is also an old single wide trailer on the property.
Property features include:
- The owners report great deer, turkey and waterfowl hunting!
- Nice established camp for those weekend gatherings or hunting trips
- Topography ranges from some steep hillside to flat trails
- Most of the timber is younger
- Easy drive from Columbus, only a few miles from U.S. 35.
- Public Water service established
- Electric service established
- Septic established
- Natural gas line runs through the property
- Several trails established
- South section of the property is a wetlands and is in the FEMA 100 year floodplain.
Any mineral rights that the sellers own will convey with the sale. Annual taxes are approximately $638.56. The southern part of the property is in the floodplain due to Dickason Run creek. There may be an additional septic system for the single wide trailer. With some work this property and cabin could be an awesome family get away.