Barker Rd - 51 acres - Union County
51.739 acres of land for sale in Union County, Ohio. It's hard to beat this location being just 10 minutes northwest of Marysville. Marysville offers a great, wide range of city amenities and job opportunities. This property would make a phenomenal equestrian estate, recreational tract or build your dream home. Located in the Marysville Exempted Village School District. There is plenty of road frontage to build on or to sell off a lot. Coordinates are, 40.2631, -83.4313. The property has a great mix of tillable, pasture, hardwoods and pine thickets.
Additional property features include:
- 10 minutes to Marysville and the Honda Auto Plant,
- 25 minutes to Dublin, easy access to US Route 33
- Approximately 352 feet of road frontage.
- Approximately 13 acres of woods
- Woods consists of nice hardwoods and a beautifully planted pine thicket
- The topography is relatively flat with several walking trails
- Approximately 30 acres of income-producing tillable ground
- Currently receiving $3000 annually for the tillable lease
- Soils consist of 36% St.Clair silt loam, 25% Paulding silty clay, 38% Nappanee silt loam
- Property enrolled in CAUV tax program
- Pipeline easement through property
- Electric transmission line easement through property
All of the Sellers owned mineral rights will convey with the sale. The property is currently enrolled in the CAUV tax program. Annual taxes are approximately $616. Call today for more information or to schedule a showing!