Beck Rd - 36 acres - Medina County
Acres: 36.48 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land
Address: 0 Beck Rd
City, State: Medina, Ohio
ZIP Code: 44256
Lat/Long: 41.1648, -81.9519
Contact Rep: Click to Contact
36 acres of land for sale in Medina County, Ohio. This property boasts a nice mix of timber and tillable ground. About 20 acres of the property is in a beautiful, wooded creek bottom. Much of the remainder is open and tillable. There are a lot of deer using this one. Located only a few miles from Medina.
Additional property features include:
- Public water
- Great wildlife habitat
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Great deer hunting
- Small flowing creek in the front
- Mallet Creek also runs through a portion of the property
- Nice mix of timber and open ground
- Build-able within pipeline and gas-line guidelines
- Some mast producing oaks.
- Approx. 400 ft. of frontage on Beck Rd.
- Marketable timber
- 33 miles from Cleveland
- 22 miles from Akron
- GPS coordinates: 41.1648, -81.9519
- Income from farming lease
- Currently enrolled in the CAUV program to reduce taxes
Here is your chance to own a nice recreational property or build a new home. Annual taxes are approximately $482.90. Mineral rights owned by seller will transfer to buyer. Call today!