Buckingham Rd - 30 acres - Hocking County
Acres: 30.58 +/-
Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Land
Address: Buckingham Road
City, State: Logan, Ohio
ZIP Code: 43138
Lat/Long: 39.4614, -82.3859
Contact Rep: Click to Contact
Land for sale in Hocking County, Ohio. Don't miss this excellent recreational property! Located only minutes from Logan, Ohio, and SR 33. Nice secluded site on the ridge to build a cabin or new home and not far from Hocking Hills State Park and Old Mans Cave.
Property features include:
- 30.58 total acres
- All wooded tract
- MATURE TIMBER is ready to harvest if the buyer chooses to!
- A mix of oak, poplar, cherry, and maple
- Trail system through property
- A small stream with a new culvert pipe at the road
- Rock outcroppings
- Rolling to steeper topography
- Hunting opportunities for deer turkey and small game
- Cabin and new home site
- Electric at road
- Located off a nice paved road
- GPS coordinates are 39.4614, -82.3859
The immediate return on investment with the current timber value. The property is loaded with deer and turkey sign! Any mineral rights owned by the seller to transfer to the buyer and annual taxes are approximately $989.14.