Clay Lick Rd - 22 acres - Gallia County
Some of the best wildlife habitat you can find. This property offers a lot of thick cover, younger growth timber, and access from road frontage on two roads. Priced to sell this property will not last long.
Features of this property include:
- 22.521 total acres
- All wooded with mostly younger growth timber
- Plenty of thick cover for wildlife to thrive and grow
- Good deer sign
- Road frontage and access on two roads
- Small streams run along the roads
- Electric and rural water available at the road
-Topography runs up hill from both roads to a hilltop in the center
- Would make a great recreational property
- Close to Crown City Wildlife Area
This is a one property to have a look at. Current annual taxes are approximately $67. Call today with any questions or to schedule a time to view the property.