Cornstill Rd - 21 acres - Perry County
Land for sale in Perry County, Ohio. Located in the Southeast corner of the county and close to the Athens and Morgan County line. This property is less than a 5-minute drive from thousands of acres of public hunting in Wayne National Forest and Burr Oak State Park.
Property features include:
- With some driveway work, there could be a few nice, elevated building sites
- A few good spots for food plots
- Great trail from the road goes all the way through the property
- Topography is a gradual incline from the road with a nice flat hilltop
- Mix of pine forest and hardwood timber, timber mostly younger growth
- The 664-acre Burr Oak Lake is a popular fishing and recreational public lake
- Electric service is located on the road
- There are two public water sources not far from the property, Southern Perry, and Burr Oak water
- 220 ft of road frontage on Cornstill Rd
- 950 ft of road frontage on Twp Rd 287
- 68 miles from Columbus, OH. 4 miles from Corning, OH. 5 Miles from Glouster, OH. 16 miles from New Lexington, OH. 16 miles from McConnelsville, OH. 19 miles from Athens, OH.
The property is being split from a larger parcel, so the exact acreage is to be determined. Annual Taxes are to be determined as well. The owners do not own the mineral rights. If you are looking for an affordable tract for hunting or camping, then set up a showing to see this one.