Cowgill Rd - 34 acres - Noble County
Very nice, mostly wooded property with a flowing creek, natural spring and improved access. Mixed hardwoods with some beautiful mature red oaks. This property is perfect for a rural getaway or a beautiful place to build a home. Very quiet setting.
Additional property features include:
- Approx. 1300 ft. of frontage on Cowgill Rd.
- Great deer and turkey sign
- Great access to this property via a new trail.
- Perfect property for your new home or hunting camp
- Power at the road.
- Some marketable timber
- Mostly wooded
- Natural spring
- Flowing creek
- Site opened up for a home, cabin or camper
- Close to the intersection of SR 78 & I-77
- 1.5 hours from Columbus and 2 hours from Cleveland
- Great multi-use property
- Very quiet setting
- New Survey
- GPS Coordinates are 39.8079, -81.3945
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property. Seller does not own the mineral rights. Annual taxes are TBD.