Deloss Creek Rd - 151 acres - Lawrence County
151 acres of land for sale in Lawrence County, Ohio. Look no further than this listing for your next large tract of land. There are many possibilities with this land but to just name a few. Hunting, investment for the timber or build your next home or weekend cabin.
Property features include:
- New survey
- Boarders Wayne National Forest to the north
- Electric and County water at the road.
- Multiple building sites or park a camper
- Good bedding areas and cover for whitetail
- Water sources from creeks and lunar pond
- Approximately 4400' of road frontage
- Access road was newly paved in 2019
- Harvestable timber consists of white & red oak, poplar and other various hardwoods with current and future value
- Topography consists mostly of steeper areas with rolling ridge-tops, flats, bottom fields along road
- Beautiful, large rock outcroppings and cliffs give you a sense of being in Hocking Hills
- Older cottage/home on property that to the right buyer is savable and could make a good fixer-upper
- Two car garage, barn and a carport
- Coordinates 38.5918 -82.5300
Time to feel like you are at home with a property! Current annual taxes are $1,277.30.