Footville-Richmond Rd - 64 acres - Ashtabula County
Acres: 64.52 +/-
Type: Recreational Land
Address: 0 Footville-Richmond Rd
City, State: Rock Creek, Ohio
ZIP Code: 44804
Lat/Long: 41.546357, -80.541207
Contact Rep: Click to Contact
64 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. This property has a lot to offer including great hunting, many possible building sites, and a nice mix of wooded and tillable acres. Located only about a mile from Rock Creek. Very private setting!
Additional property features include:
- White pine and spruce trees
- Mixed hardwoods with mostly maple trees
- Some fruit trees
- Multiple building sites
- Great wildlife habitat
- Close to restaurants and shopping
- Good deer and turkey sign
- Small creek
- Borders the Western Reserve Greenway Trail
- Approximately 15 acres of tillable land
- Approximately 42 acres of woods
- Some mast producing oaks.
- Several areas could be used for wildlife food plots
- Approximately 1400' of frontage on Footville-Richmond Rd.
- 25 minutes from Cleveland
- 1 hour from Erie, Pa.
- 1 mile from Lake Roaming Rock
- 2 miles from the Grand River Conservancy
- GPS coordinates: 41.6706, -80.80.8391
Here is your chance to own a nice multi-use property. Annual taxes are approximately $1,859.76. Mineral rights owned buy sellers will transfer to buyer.