Potts Hill Rd - 80 acres - Ross County
Located on Potts Hill Road just 7 miles from Bainbridge. If you have been looking for a property that is mostly flat to rolling with some productive farm ground then this may be the property for you.
Property features include:
- Small primitive cabin
- Approx. 1,500 feet of frontage on Potts Hill Road
- Approx. 25 acres of tillable ground
- Two ponds
- Great wildlife habitat
- Trails throughout
- Multiple building sites
- Two barns
- County water available at the road
- Great hunting and recreational opportunities
- Only a few minutes from Pike Lake State park.
Grab your boots and call today for your own private showing. Any mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer and the current taxes are approximately $925.28.