Pumpkintown Rd - 66 acres - Gallia County
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! If you are looking for a great hunting and recreational property at a great price then look no further. This property adjoins Wayne National Forest and is located on a seldom traveled road.
Features of the property include:
- 66.922 total acres
- Varying topography with rolling hills, flat ridge tops, and some steep hillside
- Property was clear cut several years ago
- Clearcut area is growing back thick and providing excellent wildlife habitat
- Creek runs through property
- Trails for access
- Great hunting opportunities
- Perfect for family recreation like riding ATV's, hiking, or exploring
- Adjoins Wayne National forest on 2 sides giving you direct access to thousands of acres
- Kenton Lake also know as Pumpkintown Lake offers good opportunities for fishing and it is right next to the property
- Located only 8 miles from Oak Hill, Ohio and about 20 miles from Jackson, Ohio
This is a great property at a great price. Come check out this deal before it's gone. Annual taxes shall be determined by county. Call today with any questions or to schedule your own private showing.