Sandy Ridge Rd - 31 acres - Tuscarawas County
Land for sale in Tuscarawas County Ohio. Beautiful, mostly wooded valley with well-managed timber. Proven big hunting in a very desirable area. With a little management, this one could become a whitetail hunting paradise. Older hunting cabin and other buildings on the property and are sold as is. Great multi-use property and it would make a great new home site.
Additional property features include:
- Approx. 14' x 32' hunting cabin with good bones but needs some love
- Lots of hardwoods in the 16" to 20" range at chest height, including many larger walnut trees
- Property is part of the perfect deer funnel area
- Creek that flows all year long
- Known area for great deer hunting
- Two old roads offer great access in to the property
- Approx. 1950' of frontage on Sandy Ridge Rd SE.
- Mostly wooded terrain
- Rare, hard-to-find property
- Beautiful creek-bottom with flowing creek.
- Tippecanoe, Oh. address
- Openings in the bottom for food plots and/or a large garden
- A short drive to SR-36, I-77 and Rt. 250
- Power lines run into the property in two areas but not sure if it is still usable.
- Low traffic road and very quiet setting
Here is your chance to own a great multi-use property in one of Ohio's best deer-hunting counties. Sellers do not own the Gas & Oil rights. Annual taxes are approximately $1025.64.