Seneca Dr - 1 acres - Williams County
Your outdoor adventures await. Very well maintained 1620 sq. ft. modular home that sits on 3 lots, totaling a full acre. Built in 1992 and is located in the Lake Seneca community with a partial view of the 270-acre lake. Has both attached and detached garages which offer tons of storage. Private beach, boat ramp, and other lake amenities are just a short walk away. Golf cart and ATV friendly. Move in ready!
Additional property features include:
- Very well maintained 1620 sq. ft. modular with 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- Access to the 270-acre Lake Seneca
- Deck, concrete patio, and wooden sitting area for entertaining
- Partial view of the lake
- Great for permanent home or family getaway
- Fresh paint and flooring throughout
- Wood burning fireplace
- Central Air
- New furnace in 2018
- Includes stove, dishwasher, fridge, microwave, and washer & dryer set.
- Larger owner's bedroom suite
- Well laid out floor plan
- Concreted, attached 24 x 24 garage and detached 32 x 24 garage (2007) with 12' walls
- Reported to be a great fishing lake
- Less than a mile from the 2,616-acre Lake La Su An Wildlife Area
- Area is a sportsman's paradise
- 1 hour from Toledo, Oh.
- Deed restrictions and LSPOA fees and rules apply
- Minutes from both the Michigan and Indiana state lines
- GPS coordinates: 41.6668, -84.6488
Here is your chance to own a nice home or lake getaway. Annual taxes are approximately $1,000.16.