State Ford Rd - 80 acres - Vinton County
Located on State Ford Road Road in western Vinton County and close to the Ross County line. This location is very secluded and would be a great place to build your own hunting camp or park your camper for the weekend.
Property features include:
- 80 acres of woods
- Located off of a gravel dead end road
- Nice flat 1/4 acre field could be used for a food plot or to park a camper
- Rolling to steep topography
- Seasonal creek
- Excellent deer and turkey sign
- Some nice ridges
- Close to Tar Hollow State Park
- Approx. 2600' of road frontage
This could be the opportunity that you have been looking for. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer and current annual taxes are approximately $245.09.