Tidd Rd - 10 acres - Ashtabula County
Land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. A small recreational property that sits in a country setting in southern Ashtabula County. Plenty of wildlife signs on the property and the area is known for some quality whitetails. A great fishery in Pymatuning Lake is a short drive away that offers walleye, crappies, and much more. Mostly wooded that consists of mostly young to pole size timber but has a few saw size on it. Many urban areas are a reasonable driving distance away from this property. This tract would make a great place to call home or a recreational place where you could get away from all the noise.
Property features include:
- 10 total acres.
- Property is mostly wooded and considered young to pole in size.
- Timber consists of soft and hardwood species, (maple, poplar, cherry, and a mix of oak species).
- Building sites with plenty of road frontage that is roughly 800 feet.
- Plenty of wildlife signs throughout the property, (an area known for quality whitetails).
- Property lies in a country setting.
- Recreational fishing is roughly 10 minutes away at Pymatuning Lake which is a great fishery.
- Located roughly 8 miles from RT 11 which could take you to many urban areas such as Warren, Youngstown, Cleveland, and Erie, PA.
- Located roughly 7 miles to Andover off of SR 7 which is the northern end of Pymatuning Lake.
The school is Pymatuning Valley LSD. Annual taxes are approximately $600, and any mineral rights owned by the seller will be transferred.