TR 539 - 14 acres - Ashland County
Here is a rare find in the heart of the Mohican Valley. It offers a very peaceful setting to build your new home or cabin getaway. The quiet, park-like setting is the perfect place to unwind, reset from the stresses of everyday life. This property has a lot to offer. Schedule a walk in the woods to come enjoy the experience of viewing this property.
Additional property features include:
- Very hard to find property in the Mohican area
- Short, established gravel driveway from TR 539
- Nice views from the property, including the neighbors small lake.
- Perfect property for your new home or cabin getaway
- Area is known for its great deer and turkey hunting
- Quiet and secluded!
- Located less than a mile from Landoll's Castle, in an area of nicer homes
- Mostly wooded with many mature oaks and pines
- Property has a natural, park-like feel
- Includes two natural springs plus a nice flowing creek.
- Surrounded by larger wooded tracts
- Electric runs across the property
- Newer survey with property lines that are well marked
- Maintained access trails throughout property
- VERY, VERY quiet setting
- Just a few miles from Wally Rd.
- Minutes from the unlimited outdoor activities that the area offers.
- Placed into the CAUV tax program with newly adjusted annual taxes of $51.84
- Over 850 ft. of road frontage on TR 539
Here is your chance to own a special property in Ohio's treasured Mohican Valley. Annual taxes are approximately $51.84.